- Don't forget this Friday, August 31st is the audition date for the Reader's Theater production of 'The Cellist of Sarajevo" at 6pm. The audition is a open & read around audition, so you do not have to have an audition prepared. Show dates for 'The Cellist of Sarajevo' are as follows: October 5th at CHRS and October 12th & 13th at NCHS.
- Next week, on September 6th, 2012 there will be a Drama Club Interest Meeting. Please attend this meeting, there is important information that will be presented to you at that meeting. Also, if you know of anyone who is interested in joining drama club, have them attend as well.
- THE FALL SHOW HAS BEEN APPROVED. Our fall show for the 2012-2013 drama season is 'Family Ties and Little White Lies.' The MANDATORY parent meeting will be on September 13th at NCHS Auditorium from 6:30-8pm. If you plan on auditioning for this show, a parent MUST attend this meeting. Please prepare your audition, auditions are on September 17th & September 18th, at the NCHS Auditorium from 3-5 pm. The show dates are as follows: November 9th, 10th, 16th & 17th at 7:30pm.
- Put the Racetrack clean-up for 2012 on your schedule! This year the clean-up is on September 29th, 2012. Please sign-up. the Racetrack clean-up is a major fundraiser for the drama club! We need people to come and help!
- As for the Thespian Show & Senior One Acts, the shows are TBA. However, the mandatory meeting date, audition dates and show dates are available. The MANDATORY meeting date for parents is on November 16th, 2012. Remember, like he fall show, a parent must attend this meeting for you to audition. Audition dates are November 21st & 22nd, from 3-5pm. Show Dates are February 1st & 2nd, 2013 at 7:30pm at NCHS.
- Thespian Inductions this year will be on December 7th, 2012. If you are being inducted you will be notified before One Act auditions.
- There is still so much on our list of things to do. Remember we have another meeting on Friday, August 31st from 3-5 pm. Come in prepared and focused, we have a packed schedule of things to accomplish before the interest meeting. Look over the papers you were given to look over today, and be ready to work, work, work See everyone there!